Terms of Service
These general terms and conditions (T&C) apply to all deliveries from www.villa-beck.com to consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their independent professional activity.
The purchase contract is concluded with www.villa-beck.com, owned by Dietsch Polstermöbel GmbH—Frank-Luck-Str. 2-3 – 98587 Springstille, Germany.
Conclusion of the Contract
- The presentation of the products in the online shop does not represent a legally binding offer, but only an invitation to order.
- By clicking the button [Buy/order for a fee], you place a binding order for the goods listed on the order page. Your purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order by sending an order confirmation by email immediately after receiving your order.
Right of Withdrawal
- If you are a consumer (i.e., a natural person who places the order for a purpose that cannot be attributed to your commercial or independent professional activity), you have a right of withdrawal under the statutory provisions.
- If you, as a consumer, make use of your right of withdrawal you have to bear the regular costs of the return of the product.
- In addition, the regulations that are detailed hereinafter apply to the right of withdrawal.
You may cancel this contract within fourteen days, giving no reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you, or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract through a clear declaration (done by email). If you make use of this option, we will send you a confirmation of receipt of such a revocation immediately (also by email).
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery we offer) will be repaid immediately within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction unless something else was expressly agreed with you; in no case will you be charged any fees for this refund. We can refuse the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and, in any case, no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You also have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is because of handling of the goods that is unnecessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
—End of revocation —
(¹ This cancellation policy does not apply to the separate delivery of goods).
Prices and Shipping Costs
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value-added tax and other price components.
- The delivery will be done only within Germany, through a transportation company;
- The delivery can take up to 12 weeks. We point out any delivery delays exception on the product page.
- Payment is made via PayPal.
Retention of Title
- The goods remain our property until they have been fully paid.
The EU Commission has created an Internet platform for the online settlement of disputes. The platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts. More information is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The responsible consumer arbitration board is: Universal arbitration board of the Federal Centre for Arbitration at Strassburger Street 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de. To resolve the disputes mentioned, we will take part in a dispute settlement procedure before this step.